Terms and Conditions
- Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of payment confirmation
- On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email
- We will confirm your booking as soon as possible. Please note we are unable to offer any refunds for cancellations which occur after the 14 days from the date and time of booking and making payment, for any reason.
Where you have made a booking, and wish to cancel within 14 days of the date of booking, please contact us but for the avoidance of doubt, there will be no refund in the event the class has been attended and the booking fulfilled, or, in the event that the services have not been fulfilled, we reserve the right to charge you in respect of any and all costs, expenses incurred arising from us in preparing for the services to be carried out.
If you cannot attend a class you may send someone else in your place. Please let us know the name of the attendee in advance of the class
You may transfer to an alternative class or course if you give us notice not less than 21 days before the date of the class. In this case, we will rebook you on to your selected class. Transfers will be subject to an administration fee of £15
Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Cookery School for all correspondence
The menus posted on our website may be subject to variations if ingredients are not available. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer to transfer to another class or issue a full refund in our sole discretion
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies – it is your responsibility to let us know of any allergies or intolerances. We cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from not being informed in advance.
- We have a small bar at the school should you wish to purchase refreshments, including alcohol. We follow the Challenge 25 age verification policy so if you are lucky enough to look under 25, you will be asked to prove that you are aged 18 or over when you buy alcohol.
Health & Safety
If you have been or are suffering from food poisoning or an upset stomach (or have come into contact with anybody who is exhibiting these symptoms) within 48 hours of the course, we would ask that you not to attend and contact ourselves.
All open wounds must be covered, ideally with a blue plaster. If you don’t have a blue plaster, let us know on arrival and we will be happy to provide one.
Our workshops are packed with as much cooking as we can possibly fit into them, so starting on time is crucial. As a result, it is essential you arrive promptly for your workshop. If you are late, please be aware that the class may have started. Wherever possible, we will allow you to join in, however if you have missed essential parts of the class, this may not be an option. A refund will not be provided in this instance.
Acceptable Usage of course content:
Recipe booklets and reference materials are provided to support students in their ongoing development as incredible cooks and are issued for personal use only. The sharing of course materials by print, press, photocopy, email, blogs, internet or any digital transfer medium is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Procook. If in doubt, please ask about what is and isn’t acceptable usage.
We strongly recommend travel insurance that will cover your costs in the event of you being unable to attend your course.
Travel insurance will cover you for many issues that may prevent you from attending your course such as illness, sickness of an immediate relative, travel disruption etc.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of a course by ourselves, we undertake to offer a suitable transfer to an alternative date or course, or a full refund (within 14 days) of any course fees